Effective Allergy Relief Treatment
On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. Up to 60% of the dust mites found in the home are actually living in your bed! Watch the National Geographic video below to learn more about Bed Bugs and go to our blog to see our video on Dust Mites. //albemarlecarpet.com/albemarle-news/mattress-cleaning/
According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma.
If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your bed, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets. Albemarle Fabric & Floor Care can help you clean your mattress to eliminate dust mites and neutralize the allergens that they produce.
Allergy Relief Treatment™
The Albemarle Fabric & Floor Care mattress cleaning process is designed to thoroughly clean your mattress and effectively eliminate allergen problems. Our mattress cleaning is a multi-step process:
- Vacuum the mattress on both sides to remove loose dirt and dust.
- Pre-condition Mattress with Allergy Relief Pre-Treatment™.
- Steam clean the mattress on both sides.
- Allergy Relief Treatment™, a hypoallergenic solution that effectively neutralizes the allergens, is applied to all mattress surfaces using a fine mist application.
- A special air mover is used to speed the drying process.
- Your mattress is returned to your bed, ready for a good night’s sleep.
Albemarle Fabric & Floor Care also recommends that you clean the bedroom carpets, draperies, and any upholstered furniture pieces. The Allergy Relief Treatment™ can reduce levels of dust mite and pet allergens by 90% or more. You and your family will breathe easier.