Effective Allergy Relief Treatment
Do you live or have a second home in a highly humid area? If so, this article is for you. The real question you have to be asking yourself is, what are you sleeping with? Better yet what are you living with?
On average, we spend about one third of our time in bed. Up to 60% of the dust mites found in the home are actually living in your bed! Watch the CNN video below to learn more about dust mites.
According to the Center for Disease Control, a mattress can have anywhere between 10,000 to 10 million dust mites in it. Dust mites don’t bite, but they can make life pretty uncomfortable for you or any of your family members who suffer from allergies or asthma.
If you wake up with a stuffy head or have a hard time getting a good night’s sleep, it’s time to think about cleaning your bed, and it goes deeper than flipping the mattress or washing the sheets. Albemarle can help you clean your mattress to eliminate dust mites and neutralize the allergens that they produce.
Allergy Relief Treatment
The Albemarle mattress cleaning process is designed to thoroughly clean your mattress and effectively eliminate allergen problems.
Our mattress cleaning is a multi-step process:
- We vacuum the mattress on all sides to remove loose dirt and dust with HEPA-filtration or exterior vented vacuum.
- The Mattress is then steam cleaned on all surfaces with a special low moisture cleaning tool designed to leave the mattress as dry as possible. This will kill and remove most dust mites.
- Allergy Relief Treatment™, a hypoallergenic solution that effectively neutralizes the allergens, is applied to all mattress surfaces using a fine mist application.
- A high velocity air mover is used to speed the drying process.
- Your mattress is then returned to your bed, ready for a good night’s sleep.
Albemarle also recommends that you clean the bedroom carpets, draperies, and any upholstered furniture pieces at the same time. The Allergy Relief Treatment™ can reduce levels of dust mite and pet allergens by 90% or more. You and your family will breathe easier- starting now.